Accounts Receivables Specialist, Collections
Pall (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Pall Netherlands, B.V. and Pall Corporation, USA.
We are a major US based company marketing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers. We work with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies with total revenues of $2.7 billion for fiscal year 2011 and is S&P 500 company with almost 11,000 employees worldwide.
We are growing extensively in the region, we are looking to hire Accounts Receivables Specialist in our Shared Services Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
* Sending of statement of accounts and dunning letters.
* Monitoring and chasing payments on all overdue accounts with updates to credit collection list.
* Prepare AR collection listing for monthly DSO call and monthly AR Ageing with collection status updates for respective Line of Business (LOB).
* Updates of customer advance schedule.
* Liaise with Bank on submission of Letter of Credit applications and bank guarantees.
* Compute monthly DSO for corporate reporting.
* Reconciliation of customer accounts.
* Manage disputes and queries between customers and local countries.
* Credit block and release.
* Provides recommendation on quarterly bad debts provision and write offs.
* Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
* Skilled and aptitude in collections.
* Minimum with Diploma in Accountancy.
* Proficient in SAP system.
* Good written and fluent spoken English.
* Knowledge of other language is advantageous.
* Able to handle high volume of transactions.
* At least 3 years of experience in Credit Management & Collections.
Petaling Jaya, SelangorMY