Financial Analyst, Accounts Payable
Pall (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Pall Netherlands, B.V. and Pall Corporation, USA.
We are a major US based company marketing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers. We work with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies with total revenues of $2.7 billion for fiscal year 2011 and is S&P 500 company with almost 11,000 employees worldwide.
We are growing extensively in the region, we are looking to hire Financial Analysts in our Shared Services Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
* This position is a key role in the accounts payable function within Asia Pacific, in accordance with Company policies and with audit compliance.
* Ensure payment policies, procedures and process flows are adhered to, updated, and reviewed as per Company guidelines.
* To manage accounts payable process and inter-company transactions which includes :-
* Validation and booking of supplier invoices
* Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO)
* Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices
* Payments processing
* Monitor outstanding invoices payable, track status and manage internal and external vendor expectations
* Perform reconciliation of payable/vendor and inter-company accounts
* Work closely with other finance team within the organisation for monthly closing schedule and ensures Accounts Payable is closed on a timely basis.
* Handle special/ad hoc projects as assigned
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
* Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
* Possesses excellent attention to detail, self-starter, quick learner and team player with ability to drive initiatives and change
* Operating knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office application particularly Excel and Word.
* At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferably in Shared Service environment).
Kuala Lumpur, MY